Employee Ryan Lovan was featured on Channel 13, WHO Tv, on Tuesday January 3, 2018. He provided tips and tricks that are easy to accomplish on your own. He discussed proper ways to:
- insulate pipes
- caulk around windows
- how to feel for a draft through a window or door (without using technology)
- water heater tips and many more
Would you like to put more cash into your pocket? Then the time is now, click on the link below to watch the video. You won’t regret it!
Other Tips He Has for You:
- Air infiltration through the attic access panel. If the panel is inside the home, like in a hallway, these can be pretty drafty. Putting some weatherstripping on the lip that the panel rests on can help with this.
- Air infiltration through windows. Using plastic to cover drafty ones, especially if they’re the really old windows with the pulleys on the sides (these can be really leaky).
- If people are using multiple electric space heaters in the winter, to monitor how often and how long they run them.
- Making sure the furnace filter is clean and clear.